Sunday, 30 July 2017

New quilt-along...

I know, I know, I only finished one on Friday. But then, Angie and Nicole are doing it again, with another pattern by Jen Kingwell and one that I have in my stash anyway. So really I have all the reasons to join in.. This time, we will be making the Gipsy Wife quilt. And to my defense I planned to join a quilt-along last year but I never got started so.... now is the time I think.

The quilt-along starts officially on Thursday 3 August and finishes early January so I thought it would be good to be organised, what with work, holidays and then Christmas.

I made the first few blocs today:
Colour Wheel, not my usual colours but I like it

Pershing, another one not in my usual colours

and From the Heart

And of course I now have 3 more blocks for July, taking my total to 37 blocks.

Celine

3 comments:

  1. NOOOOO.....I have long had this quilt pattern on my wish list. So tempting and so much else to do. But I feel myself crumbling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come to the dark side Judy! We have fabric! ;)

      Delete
  2. And this is how we get you... ;) Loving these blocks! I think after the pace of the LTG people will find this one a nice palette cleanse and an easy way to tackle what can be a daunting pattern. Looking forward to seeing it come together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Gadget

This content isn't available over encrypted connections yet.