Neoprene coat

A nearly finished that has been transformed into a finish today! I had made my neoprene coat a little while ago and all it was waiting for was some "closure" which has been added today.

I was advised against buttonhole in case the neoprene would tear so I used poppers that are hidden behind buttons. I really like how this buttons liven up the coat.

And I have sewn my first new label too!
And now for the photos post-run!
Another OPAM and another one off my Q2 Finish Along List!

Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday.

Celine

Comments

  1. Love it! Really nice color and style. And workmanship - stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely suits you! Congratulations on your fab finish on behalf of the global FAL 2017 hosts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse