A new project - hand sewing

On a wet and miserable Monday morning while I was inundated with work, I received this lovely message from Karen asking me if I would like to try her new quilt Mischief. I looked at the picture on her IG feed and of course I was converted and the name is so good too! And this week, I received Karen's package, which I must say is fantastic. It includes the pattern with its 4 design options, colouring pages, all the paper templates for a full size quilt as well as acrylic templates. How amazing is that?

Of course, I couldn't wait to get started, the first step was to choose which design I was going to go for. I picked variation 2. And because I had taxi duty for the kids, I was able to prepare a few shapes. I can see this quilt becoming addictive somehow!
My first block for February, hopefully not the last!
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5