Q4 FAL review

So the year is over and for once I did cross a few bits off my lists including some old UFOs. Let's have a look at the last list now!

1.Cat tote bag for Christmas present? - not done because the cat lover doesn't like cats anymore so I made more open wide pouch instead

2.  Quilt for E - HK QAL - not started

3. Wanta Fanta - only one more block needed

4.  Book Bee quilt - blocks ready -  - no progress

5. Sashiko Along -  finished!


6. Elephant quilt - all the elephants are finished, only a few more blocks needed


7. Mod Mod Along - plenty more blocks are needed  - no progress

8. Impromptu along - abandoned 3 years ago! -  - no progress


9. PE bag C - done



10. PE bag A - done


11. Soaps to give at Christmas - done


12. A very merry Christmas Town - finished



13. Summer Solstice cushion - finished

14. Make up pouch as Christmas present - finished

15. Dance bag for C  - no progress

Bonus/Joker project: Make one item of cloth for myself or someone else!

And I need to add a seasonal project, one that has been abandoned at the cutting stage 2 years ago.... my Fair Isle quilt (if I can find the fabric that is!) - finished




8 out of 15 projects in the run up to Christmas including a full size quilt, not too bad!

Linking to Q4 Finish Along.

Celine

Comments

  1. A lovely tote! Thank you for sharing and for participating in the 2016 FAL. Hope to see you at the 2017 FAL. Commenting on behalf of the 2016 Global FAL Host Team.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5