2 more pouches

These 2 were not on my list but then one of my daughter's favorite teacher is leaving the school at Christmas (why are teacher allowed to leave during the school year???) so I made an open wide pouch for her. And I tried something new too! I tried lace zip for the first time and although it wasn't easy to sew, I love the effect!

I have also used leather for the bottom of the pouch for the first time, and I just love how this turned out, it was hard to part with in the end!

And for the inside, well I have to use some of the pony fabric that we had bought recently for a gift from my horse loving girl.
And I am lucky and happy to be meeting with my BF who moved to Hong-Kong earlier in the year in just a few days so I made her little pouch too, this time with some orange glitter vinyl

  2 more OPAMs this month, I can see more of the pouch with leather in my future!
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday
Celine

Comments

  1. They both turned out great and I'll sure they will be well loved.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5