August in review

Busy busy month, work, holidays and a lot of travelling but it has been a good month as well with 2 new bags for myself! Travelling handmade this year!

Hoping for finish
1. Scrappy X block quilt - only need quilting -  this will be my choice for August for the One Monthly Goal with Heidi - quilted, needs binding now


2. Maker's Tote - finished

3. Rock Star bag - finished


Bee Blocks 
1. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (August) - finished


2. Bee Hive (July, August) - finished


3. Bubble Bee (June, August) - one done

4. I love Lucy International (August) - September started


5. Scandi Bee (June, July, August) - June finished

6. Fat Stash Bee (July) 

WIP
1. Wanta Fanta - need 8 more blocks - no progress
2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October was to make 10 blocks - no progress
3. A very merry Christmas town - some progress

4. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL - I am so behind... no progress
5. Postcards from the World no progress
6. 365 challenge quilt - let's try not to fall behind too much and maybe make the corners to sew the central medallion completely? no progress
7. Town and Country quilt - I am so behind.... no progress
8. HST modern sampler quilt - 4 blocks behindno progress
9. Project 48 - let's try to catch up no progress

10. Pumpkin Passport - good progress, nearly caught up


11. Summer Solstice Sew Along no progress
12. Sashiko Along 


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 - not started
2. Zodiac BOM not started
3. Gipsy Wife QALnot started

2 OPAMs this month, one nearly finished UFO and 7 blocks for the 350-blocks challenge.

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5