August goals

This month will be a mix of work and holidays for us so I am not sure how much time I will spend behind my machine but maybe I can catch up with my bee blocks and work on a few other projects. Anyway, I have a long list as always!

Hoping for finish
1. Scrappy X block quilt - only need quilting -  this will be my choice for August for the One Monthly Goal with Heidi
2. Maker's Tote - almost all cut
3. Rock Star bag - fabric selected but not started

Bee Blocks 
1. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (August
2. Bee Hive (July, August
3. Bubble Bee (June, August
4. I love Lucy International (June) 
5. Scandi Bee (June, July, August) 
6. Fat Stash Bee (July) 

WIP
1. Wanta Fanta - need 8 more blocks 
2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October was to make 10 blocks 
3. A very merry Christmas town 
4. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL - I am so behind...
5. Postcards from the World 
6. 365 challenge quilt - let's try not to fall behind too much and maybe make the corners to sew the central medallion completely? 
7. Town and Country quilt - I am so behind.... 
8. HST modern sampler quilt - 2 blocks behind
9. Project 48 - let's try to catch up 

10. Pumpkin Passport 
11. Summer Solstice Sew Along
12. Sashiko Along 

New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 - not started
2. Zodiac BOM not started
3. Gipsy Wife QALnot started

Linking to Red Letter Quilts one monthly goal.
Celine

Comments

  1. I always your imagine your projects as people jostling to get on an escalator, my turn, got to get in front of the man! And as one person hops off the top another is quick behind them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5