July goals

A few other on my to be finished list that I really need to finish this month to be gifted!

Hoping for finish
1. Quilt for C for her 40th - this will be my July goal for the One Monthly Goal with Heidi -  I need to go from these 4 blocks to a finish quilt in about 3 weeks, wish me luck!

2. Teachers gifts

Bee Blocks 
1. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (June, July)
2. Bee Hive (July
3. Bubble Bee (June, July
4. I love Lucy International (June) 
5. Scandi Bee (June, July) 
6. Fat Stash Bee (July)

WIP
1. Wanta Fanta - need 8 more blocks
2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October was to make 10 blocks  
3. Scrappy X block quilt - last blocks in progress - only one more block to finish the top!

4. A very merry Christmas town 


5. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL - I am so behind....
6. Postcards from the World 
8. 365 challenge quilt - let's try not to fall behind too much and maybe make the corners to sew the central medallion completely?
9. Town and Country quilt - I am so behind....
10. HST modern sampler quilt - up to date so far!
11. Project 48 - let's try to catch up
12. Pumpkin Passport 




New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Zodiac BOM 
3. Gipsy Wife QAL
4. Summer Sew Along
5 Snowflake Sew Along
6. Maker's Tote
7. Sashiko Along

Linking to Red Letter Quilts one monthly goal.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5