June goals

The first birthday quilt is needed by mid June so let's hope I can manage....

Hoping for finish
1. Quilt for A for her 40th - needs to be gifted on 18 June!

2. Quilt for M - needs quilting and binding
3. Quilt for A - needs quilting and binding
4. Barrel bag


Bee Blocks 
1.Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (June)
2.Bee Hive (June
3. Bubble Bee (June
4. I love Lucy International (May, June) 
5. Scandi Bee (June) 


WIP
1. Wanta Fanta - need 8 more blocks
2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October was to make 10 blocks  
3. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress - my Lazy Bums challenge for November 
4. A very merry Christmas town 


5. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL - I am so behind....
6. Postcards from the World 
8. 365 challenge quilt - let's try not to fall behind too much (I am about 50 blocks behind) and maybe to finish February or April
9. Town and Country quilt - I am so behind....
10. HST modern sampler quilt 

11. Project 48 - March and 3 of May blocks are needed to catch up
12. Pumpkin Passport 


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Zodiac BOM 
3. Gipsy Wife QAL
4. Quilt for C for 40th
5. Teachers' gifts

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5