And Hello Kitty too!

The last quilt I finish this month, binding is on and Miss A can snuggle with Hello Kitty. She is actually sleeping underneath it tonight because summer has forgotten us! It is so awful today that I have only been able to take indoor pictures.
I am so in love with this quilt I must say!

Starting from this tub of little 1.5' squares of Kona solids in January
through to the quilt top in May
and the quilting earlier this month


The binding is now on, the threads are buried

the  label is on too!


Quilt stats: 
Fabric: Kona cotton 
Backing: Paddington Bear from my stash!
Binding: Kona cotton turquoise
Quilting with Superior Threads King Tut #993 and Aurifil 4650 in the bobbin
Pattern:Hello Kitty by Amy Newbold
Started in January 2016 and finished on 29 June 2016
Size: 36' square

And this is another OPAM for June as well as one item crossed off my Finish Along Q2 list!

Celine

Comments

  1. That turned out so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute Celine! And what a lot of work with those pixel pieces. Congratulations on your finish and thanks for linking up to FAL 2016 on behalf of you team of hosts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5