May recap

So May is over and while I was writing this post, I thought OK no finish but wow, I have made significant progress, despite having some bugs in the house for over a week! Now there are still a lot to make, if only to get the birthday quilt finished on time! but for now let's have a look at the past month...

Hoping for finish
1. Quilt for M - needs quilting and binding
2. Quilt for A - HK QAL - top finished




Bee Blocks 
1.Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (May) - done


2.Bee Hive (May) - done

3. Bubble Bee (March, April, May) - March and May done

4. I love Lucy International (April, May) - April done, May in progress

5. Scandi Bee (April, May) - April and May done


WIP
1. Wanta Fanta - need 2 more blocks - I have decided that I need 8 more to make it larger
2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October was to make 10 blocks  - no progress
3. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress - my Lazy Bums challenge for November - no progress
4. A very merry Christmas town - no progress


5. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL - I am so behind.... - no progress
6. Postcards from the World - no progress
8. 365 challenge quilt - let's try not to fall behind too much and maybe to finish February - I haven't finished February but I only have the last 2 days to do which covers the medaillon, I made a number of blocks for March, April and May (even if I am still just under 50 behind), including those last 5 yesterday: 1 6' and 4 x 3'


9. Town and Country quilt - I am so behind.... - no progress
10. HST modern sampler quilt - all caught up

11. Project 48 - let's try to catch up - I haven't caught up but I made 5 blocks (April and first for May), still needs to make March blocks and 3 for May
12. Pumpkin Passport 


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 - not started
2. Zodiac BOM - not started
3. Gipsy Wife QAL - not started
4. Quilt for A for 40th - I made a good start on this one!

5. Quilt for C for 40th - not started

And these weren't on the list at the beginning of May but I am glad I have nearly made a barrel bag with fabric I had stashed, well forever!
and I made a cute bunting while testing Jen's lovely pattern - my only OPAM for May and for a while!

My total number of blocks for May is an impressive 86 blocks!Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse