100 days challenge - finale!

That's it, it is already 100 days since I joined Jen for her challenge, how fast did that go! It was a great focus though and I am pleased to say that although I didn't finish everything there was progress in all 3 projetcs I picked.

So this was my list:

1. Catch up with my bee blocks - and I am please to say that all the blocks I owed for the Lazy Bums Geese swaps are done and sent, that was about 15 or so blocks and I am happy that they have all left the house!



2. HKQAL - This was a brand new project and although I haven't finished it, I am cruising towards the finishing line I hope. nearly 2/3 of the way now.

3. A new bag for me - I have a new bag, which was an old UFO, that wasn't my plan originally but then I needed a new bag and I have one. I am still on the lookout for another one so if you have a pattern to recommend, please let me know!

And yesterday I started another 100 Day project on Instagram #The100DayProject and mine will be to make a block a day/ Let's see if I can keep up!

Linking to Jen's blog for the final round up and to see what others have done!

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!