February recap

A short month but with a bonus day this year :-)

February in our house is traditionally very busy with lots of cakes and parties for the kids birthday and this year has not been different but I have been able to carve out some sewing time and to make a lot of blocks :-) Of course, I can't cross off everything on my list but I am happy with the progress!

Hoping for finish:
1. work bag which is a very old UFO... - finished, yeah! blogpost coming soon...


Bee Blocks 
1.Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (January, February) - January and February done

2. Flying geese Bee - 5 blocks



3. Fat Stash Bee (January)  - in progress
4. Bee Hive (February) - done

5. Bubble Bee (January, February x 2) - done

6. I love Lucy International (January, February) - January done, February in progress

7. Scandi Bee (February)



8. Block Lotto - 0

WIP
1.  Quilt for M  - no progress
2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October was to make 10 blocks  - no progress
3. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress - my Lazy Bums challenge for November - no progress
4. A very merry Christmas town - little progress


5. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL - 4 blocks


6. Tokyo Subway map  - no progress
7. Postcards from the World - nearly there!

8. 365 challenge quilt - 21 more blocks this month so I am still 18 behind!

9. Town and Country quilt -  fused a few more blocks but I am way behind now...

10. HST modern sampler quilt - 2 new blocks

11. Quilt for A - HK QAL

12. Pumpkin Passport -  caught up


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2  - not started
2. A new bag for me - not started
3. Project 48 - started

4. Zodiac BOM - not started

And a total of 60 blocks (I squeezed an extra 2 on the extra day!) and two OPAMs!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5