And my final blocks this month probably and one OPAM too...

Of course, there was more baking again this week... but I have also managed some more blocks.

First I caught up with the Project 48 quilt making blocks 6, 7 and 8



I also made Lantern for the Modern HST sampler

I finished my bubble for Melody

and also 2 more geese blocks

I squeezed in 4 tiny blocks for the 365 challenge

and 2 Farmer's Wife 1930 blocks:
#37 Georgia


#61 May with all the Y-seams....
And finally one more Hello Kitty block

So that takes my total of blocks this month for 350-blocks challenge to 58!

And today I made a cute little tiny Pixie Basket for my youngest so she can store her shopkins, one and the first OPAM this month.

It is a leap year after all, let's see if I can still squeeze one or two before the end of tomorrow!
Linking to Building Blocks TuesdaySew Cute TuesdayLet's Bee Social and Whoop Whoop Friday.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5