Best of 2015

I am joining in Cheryl for the Best of 2015 linky party, what a fun idea!

Best of 2015 Linky Party

Here are my 5 picks for this year:

Post with most views was my little Snowman according to Blogger:

My oldest UFO was my Lighthouse Quilt

My favorite project has to be my Once Upon a Time Sampler

My favorite WIP, difficult choice where there a few but just now it has to be another cross-stitch project A very merry Christmas Town that has progressed well in the last few days

My favourite selfish sewing will be the Star Plus quilt I finished earlier this month, for us!

Linking to Best of 2015

Celine

Comments

  1. Oh I love that lighthouse quilt! Gorgeous work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finishes, I especially like the bed quilt. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...