A very happy finish

So I was nearly there last month to meet my deadline, and then I ran out of thread half way through the quilting.
So I ordered another spool of thread and finished the quilting but it was too late for the gift giving.
So I finished the quilting and added the binding by machine. There was a few hundred centimeters of binding to be hand sewn.... which I left for a few weeks. But then we were going home twice where there was a good occasion to finally gift my quilt to Mum so last week, over the course of 2 evenings, I sat down with my huge triangle quilt to finally bind it and give it away this week-end.
So 322 triangles later, the quilt is finished, no longer a UFO and an OPAM for July.

Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday and that's my item 12 on Q3 Finish Along.
Celine

Comments

  1. IT looks great Celine. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this quilt and must admit I'm a bit jealous of your finish. I have triangles cut but haven't set up my sewing space since the move. Soon though!

    Love your work!! Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway