Guest blogger - Building Blocks Tuesday



Today, I have the honor to be guest blogger for Jen at Quilter in the Closet for her Building Blocks Tuesday. Welcome if you are new here and coming from Jen's blog. Jen started the linky party while I was in a swap with her, a little while back. I love the idea of a block linky party because I am not industrious and able to produce a quilt every other week! And also because I am in so many swaps, bees etc, I make quite a lot of blocks that are just blocks, i.e. I will never make them in a finished quilt but just send them on for someone else to enjoy.
Quilter in the Closet

Let me show you the blocks I made recently to catch up and then why not linking yours in the linky party below?

This week, I made 2 more Farm Vintage Blocks, I am still behind but slowly trying to catch up

and also made a bee block for Muriel for Bee Europa. Muriel sent her fabric for the Tic Tac Toe block. I love her choice and can't wait to see the finished quilt!
My first 3 blocks this month for the 350-blocks challenge.

Your turn now:

Rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage.  Flickr and Instagram pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


Celine

Comments

  1. Celine, totally adorable blocks! Thank you so much for guest hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cross / x blocks ... and 350 blocks sounds like quite a challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5