May in review

May is over already and this month has been productive! Let's have a look at how much I can cross off..

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Lighthouse quilt for my cousin's 30th birthday - this will have to be my choice A lovely year of finishes as her birthday party is in May....wish me luck - finished in time for the party!

2. Star Plus - no progress

3. Skirt Sew Along - no progress


4. IG Secret Pal swap - nearly there!

Bee Blocks 

1. I love Lucy international block (May) - done
2. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (April and May) - April done, May cut

3.  Bee Europa (May) - done

4. Book Bee (April and May + 2 blocks for Helen) - all done





5.  Flying geese Bee - no progress


6. Block Lotto blocks - none


WIP
1. You've got Mail wall hanging - 2 more envelopes done, so I only need 2 more now

2. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November - no progress

3. Mr Snowmen cushion - no progress

4. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler - good progress on this one, it is now nearly nearly finished and I finished November


5. Triangle quilt for my Mum - cut 21 more triangles and just started sewing them together

6.  Quilt for M - no progress

7. September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for February - no progress

8. Elephant Parade - no progress

9. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress

New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 - no progress

2. Quilt for A - no progress

3. Farm Vintage Quilt-Along - I have a plan for this one! - 3 blocks finished, 1 in progress


A total of 17 blocks this month

Linking to Fresh Sewing Day,

Celine

Comments

  1. The lighthouse quilt is lovely, I bet your cousin loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea to photograph each UFO! I made a list but realise almost weekly I've forgotten *another* one!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!