UK mini swap

I didn't realised I hadn't blogged for so long but at least I have something to blog about!
The UK mini swap is over which means I have sent mine to my partner and I have also received one back!
I made a rainbow hexies for my partner. I made the hexies when we were on holidays so all was left was to applique them on the background fabric.
 I quilted with a very simple straight line quilting to secure the hexagons. 
I really like how it turned out and could have easily kept it. I also made a tiny scissor fob for my partner

I have collected a few goodies to send her too.

I received this fantastic mini from Heidee, I love everything about it: the design, the fabric, the colours, the quilting.
and the extras too! Heidee made me some lovely pouches and send lots of extra goodies (including eatable ones, yummy!) Thanks Heidee, that was a fantastic swap.

Linking to A lovely Year of Finishes and this is also my first finish for the Q2 Finish Along and 2 little OPAMs for April.


Celine

Comments

  1. Your mini is lovely and the quilting you did is really great. They both go well together. I'm sure that it will be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very successful swap both ways, I loved both your mini quilt for your partner and also the one you received. Still have to blog mine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse