January in review

January is over already, time to look back at my to-do list and what I can cross off

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Mr Snowmen cushion - all the blocks are pieced - my choice for A lovely Year of Finishes - no progress so I failed the challenge!

2. Star Plus - needs quilting and finishing - no progress

Bee Blocks 
1. Little Blog Bee block (January) - in progress
2. Block Lotto blocks - I made 9 this month and I love them!

3. I love Lucy international block (September and January) - finally finished September and started January

4. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (December and January) December finished

5. Get Your Hexie On - (January) 
6. Snowdrop block - done

7. Bee Europa (January) - 2 wonky log cabins


8. Book Bee (January)

9. Flying geese Bee (January)




WIP
1. Midnight in the Oasis 
2. Mod Mod Along blocks: Sunrise Blocks x 6, Little Window blocks x 11 and Sweet Dreams blocks 
3. You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes 
4. Finish Maud's bag 
5. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November 
6. Make a few blocks for my Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt
7. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks
8. Flowering Snowball quilt-along
9. Quilt for my Grand-Mum's 90th birthday 
10. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler 
11. Purple quilt for my Auntie - my Lazy Bums challenge for October  
12. Triangle quilt for my Mum 
13. Quilty Fun Christmas  
14. Little Forest quilt - my Lazy Bums challenge for January - FINISHED, YES!

New Project
1. UK mini swap  
2. Skirt Sew Along  - I have cut the pattern and the pieces!
3. Frozen dress - I have cut the pattern, some of the pieces are cut and sewn together 

Now for the  February list

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Mr Snowmen cushion - all the blocks are pieced 
2. Star Plus 
3. Downton Swap - started - this will be my choice for A lovely Year of Finishes
4. Skirt Sew Along  
5. Frozen dress 
6. IG Secret Pal swap

Bee Blocks 
1. Little Blog Bee block (January and February) 
2. Block Lotto blocks  
3. I love Lucy international block (January and February) 
4. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (January and February) 
5. Get Your Hexie On - (January and February) 
6. Bee Europa (February
7. Book Bee (February)
8. Flying geese Bee (February)


WIP
1. Midnight in the Oasis 
2. Mod Mod Along blocks: Sunrise Blocks x 6, Little Window blocks x 11 and Sweet Dreams blocks 
3. You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes 
4. Finish Maud's bag 
5. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November 
6. Make a few blocks for my Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt
7. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks
8. Flowering Snowball quilt-along
9. Quilt for my Grand-Mum's 90th birthday 
10. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler 
11. Purple quilt for my Auntie - my Lazy Bums challenge for October  
12. Triangle quilt for my Mum 
13. Quilty Fun Christmas  
14. September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for February

New Project
1. UK mini swap  
2. Liberty Swap
3. Sugar and Sweet Easter Swap
4. Custom cushion
5. Quilt for M
6. Elephant Parade

And I think I will stop there because my list is already far too long :-)

Linking to A lovely Year of Finishes, Fresh Sewing Day.
Celine

Comments

  1. Great progress in January and lots of fun for February. Looking forward to see the update.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had a lot of projects in progress. :) My snowman cushion just needs poppers on the back. I've found the tool but not the poppers that co-ordinate with the cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. found your blog, and enjoyed seeing what you're up to! Love the snowdrop block

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5