Christmas sewing for swapping

This week, I finished my last swap for the year! I finished my table runner for the #jollyswap on Instagram. My partner had asked for a table runner that I had finished piecing last month but stomach bugs had invaded my house! So the quilting got postponed for a week.


I used a simple stippling for the negative space.


And I used the dark star fabric for the binding.

I really like this design
I used the extra HST blocks I had to make some coasters and also made a little pin-cushion for my partner.


This is my first OPAM for December since I finished it this week,

Linking to Anything Goes Monday.
Celine

Comments

  1. Lovely tablerunner, great finish, saw already the top stage as well.#
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree, a great set of finishes!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway