Christmas swapping

I might have over-committed when it comes to my swaps... but anyway I have been busy playing with Christmas fabric in the last week or so. I made some ornaments for the Trim the Tree Swap on Flicker which is always full of cuteness. I made a heart ornament to each of my partner. I used the paper-pieced heart block from the 318 Patchwork Pattern book
and I added a little tree as well.

I made the same ornaments to Hannah for the handmade ornament swaps on Instagram and added a "JOY" ornament all made from the 318 Patchwork Patterns book. I have made a few blocks for the quilt-along but most as been made in ornaments rather than a mini quilt.




I thought it would be better to send them in a Christmas sack so I used once more the trusted pattern from Jeni to make it.




I also made a Christmas Sack for my partner on the Santa Sack swap (who happened to be one of my Trim the Tree partner too)


and sent everything together.


I also made a block for Amelia who was in a swap with other children but didn't receive many back. She'll have a gorgeous quilt.

So I have sent out a few packages but I have also received lots of gorgeous goodies. First some ornaments, a lovely star from Frieda

a reindeer from Francisca

and some more from Louise

As for Rose, she spoiled me with an absolutely fantastic Christmas sack (log cabin on one side and do you recognise this reindeer?, selvage on the other, it couldn't have been more perfect)


filled with some fantastic goodies, including a handmade scarf.

With all these tiny paper piecing blocks for my ornaments, that takes my total of blocks this month to 13. I better get going if I want to meet the target of 30 by the end of the month!

11 ornament, 2 bags that another 13 OPAMs this month! How good is that! And more to cross off my Q4 Finish Along List.

Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday, Anything goes Monday, 318 Patchwork Pattern Sew Along.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5