And another amazing swap

Just after I sent my Liberty swap to Isobel last week, I received mine. A huge box arrived from Germany last week and I couldn't wait to open it.


And I found the most beautiful hexagonal cushion inside that Alexandra made for me. I absolutely love it. It is so beautiful.

Made of lovely stars in hexagons (couldn't be more perfect for me really) using the most beautiful Liberty fabrics. I so love the cushion.

The back is as beautiful as the front using a gorgeous print (the horses makes it very difficult to keep it as my daughter wanted to claim it as soon as she saw it

and I love the sides too!

Fantastic work with gorgeous fabrics arranged in such a great design for a very very beautiful piece that I will treasure for years to come.

Alexandra had filled the rest of the box with some yummy dark chocolates (again I had to keep the kids away!) and a lovely notebook.

I am so happy to have received such a gorgeous package, almost like an early birthday present! Thank you so much Alexandra.

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...