Knitting and Stitching Show

So today after work, I went to Alexandra Palace with my friend Isabel for the Knitting and Stitching Show.


And of course, a show wouldn't be a show without a bit of shopping! To be honest because I had restricted time as I went mid-afternoon, I didn't really look at the exhibition but concentrated on the shopping part!
But for once, I feel I have been quite restrained, I went with a shopping list and for once I almost kept to it!

I bought this lovely unicorn fabric that I might use for the Happy Unicorn Swap or not!

I bought these Christmas fabric with the intention of using them for the Jolly Swap

I bought some yummy Liberty fabrics

a cute Fairy Tale fabric that I might or might not use for the Fairy Tale swap

some cute FQ

and also some Britain fabric and ribbon that would make good little gifties for swaps.

A good and reasonnable haul I think.
Celine

Comments

  1. Oh that unicorn fabric is perfect! I'm a sucker for a good British print and those are fabulous. Nice shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite restrained well done and as long as you enjoyed it all that matters :) Love the snowflake one and the pink liberty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway