Halloween

Growing up in France, I am not use to celebrating Halloween. We used to dress up for Mardi Gras and Mum would make us the most beautiful fancy dress and we would go all around the village (small village with about 200 inhabitants!) knocking at each door and people would give us a little coin with which we'd eventually go and buy sweets.

I haven't got many Halloween projects that I have made for our house because it hasn't really been a tradition but 2 years ago I did a fun swap with Diane called Halloween See Saw and organised by Michele.

Diane and I each made a central block that we sent to each other every other month for a few months. One month I would add one border to Diane's block and one month I would add a border to my block.
I started from this
 my block
Diane's block

that I quilted with glow in the dark thread and finished the same year (yes!) in time for Halloween.



You can see more here.
Linking to Val's Archive Tuesday.
Celine

Comments

  1. What a great little project. Love the witch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great .. so glad you liked it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is seriously cute!! SO glad you stopped by and linked this under our Halloween Theme at Tuesday Archives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse