Friday night sew-in

I have joined the Friday Night Sew-In Club in a very very long time but I have spent some time with my sewing machine last night :-) good time well spent! I managed to finish one more block for the Star Plus Quilt. This is a medium block but it is big (20' square!)


and to cut my fabric for 2 more (I have cut all the background pieces last week). I only had one Fat Quarter of this swirly red fabric and I worked out that one Fat Quarter yields a medium and a small block.

And that makes 2 blocks for the 350-block challenge so far!
Linking to Friday Night Sew In

Celine

Comments

  1. I was only laying in bed this morning thinking about making a quilt out of this block pattern. I love it. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining in with BlogtoberFest 2014, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really striking looking block. Love the fabric, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful block, pretty fabric red fabric for the next block.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse