A quilt with Fat Quarters, a look in my archive

The Archive Tuesday linky this week on Val's blog is about Fat Quarters quilt. A few years back I wanted to make a quilt for my friend Barbara that I was going to visit at her home in Sweden, but this was pre-blog day as I made this quilt in 2007. So I decided to revive today and present it to the world(!) in a brand new post.

I knew Barbara likes floral, pink fabric so I bought a stack of fat quarters and a cream background fabric and tried to decide how to use them. I used this lovely book from Barbara Chainey to decide on a design for the quilt.
Because I made the quilt so long ago, before I use to record my sewing, I only have a few pictures of the finished quilt and none of the in-progress project.

The quilt was quilted very simply in the ditch or with straight lines, I probably didn't dare attempting some free-motion quilting on it.

Linking to Val's Quilting Studio.
Celine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!