Quilt-alongs, swaps and others

I know, I know, I am incorrigible! I always promise to myself that I will keep at my current projects for now and look away at the announce of a new swap or quilt-along but equally I am so weak, and I want to share the joy as well, in case you haven't discovered them yet. So lately I have signed up for Michelle's swap "Its' a Sister Thing"  (so I will get a lovely new fabric-mad sister, what could be better?)
Quilts From My Crayon Box

I am planning to try and sew along to Mary's FloweringSnowball Along.
I am as far as cutting the paper templates at the moment

And also Debbie's Postcard Sew-Along
Join us!

I am very very tempted by Diane's Celestial Stars Quilt-Along

And I love Adrianne's new challenge of #oneblockadayjuly. So I made this block last night for my Mod Mod Quilt Along that I haven't progressed for so long...

Enough for now I guess, I better get sewing. Maybe I have tempted you to try a few?
Linking to Needle and Thread Thursday, Brit Sewing Linky Party.
Celine

Comments

  1. I have that problem too sometimes - getting caught up in too many swaps and sew alongs and having no time for my other sewing. I did the It's a Sister Thing Swap last year. I am glad I missed the deadline for this year because otherwise I would have joined up again. But then maybe it would have been fun :( / :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yes, you have tempted me very much! I am currently involved in a QA that is finishing soon and starting a new one in Sept/Oct. I will check these out too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5