Bee blocks catch up

So this last few week I have been busy trying to catch up with my bee blocks as well as making a quilt! I finally finished my second block for Jennie for Siblings Together 2


and made my 2 blocks for Penny too



I also made my 2 sampler blocks for Gina for Bee Europa: Alaska Homestead

and Mother's Own
And of course because we spent so much in the car again over the last week-end, I had time to finish my 2 flowers for Karily's garden for the Inchy Hexie Swap

Now I need to finish my Wonky Log Cabin block and my Stash Bee block by Wednesday, better get going!

I also finally picked up my Farmer's Wife blocks again, don't hold your breath, I only completed 2 so far this month and I have a third one cut but when this one is finished I will have made a quarter of the blocks, that's encouraging isn't it?
[107] Windblown Square

[109] Windows

That gives me 13 blocks for the 350-blocks challenge this month - far from the 30 needed and I don't think I willl manage to catch up in the 3 remaining days :-{
Linking to Anything Goes Monday and Building Blocks Tuesday.
Celine

Comments

  1. Looks like you've been busy! Great to see you joining in with Siblings Together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. You HAVE been a busy girl. Have you noticed yet that bottom right corner of the first block in this post is rotated? (I often don't see my goofs until I've taken a photo, uploaded and posted it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy. I adore the fabrics you used in your Alaska homestead block. A beautiful combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are lovely! As to the Farmer's Wife quilt, just keep making blocks when the urge hits, before you know it - you will have a quilt ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!