Mini quilts

I can't believe it is over a week since my last post. I must say it has been very busy with a big birthday party for the kids at the week-end in France and me doing 2 return trips to France in less than a week. Lots of baking, lots of travelling and very little sewing. 

I did finish my mini for the Super Swap, that I showed you in-progress last week 


and sent it off on Monday all the way to Sweden. And of course, this is another OPAM for February and one item of my list for February.

And today I received my mini for the Super Swap from Jan. My first thought when I opened it was that I had hit the jackpot. This is Jan's second mini with that design and I had put her first one in my inspiration mosaic but of course I never thought I'd get the exact same quilt! And I love the fabric she has chosen for me, lots of text prints.

Linking to Needle and Thread Thursday, Brit Thursday Sewing Linky and Whoop Whoop Friday.
Celine

Comments

  1. I love your mini, and the one you received is fantastic!

    I'm so glad you shared at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl, the mini you received is beautiful. Thanks for linking up. Next week, I will make sure there's a thumbnail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty mini quilt to receive! You've done so much whilst being so busy! They always say if you want something done on time give it to a busy person!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!