Snowflakes

I commute to work by train every day so I always try to get off my phone (!) at some point and enjoy the free time to do some hand sewing, usually some hexies (that's only if I can have a seat in the train of course). Anywa this week, I finished my blocks for Get Your Hex On!

Amanda sent us some Christmas fabric and asked us to make some snowflakes for her.


She is planning a tree skirt I believe. How cute is this? I love how these blocks fit together.


Linking to Thursday Threads and to Needle and Thread Thursday.
Celine

Comments

  1. These are really cool! Love the fabric too. It's a brilliant idea for enjoying your train ride. I used to read a lot because I hadn't started quilting yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a whole quilt top out of red and turquoise snowflakes. I miss having that EPP project. I am hoping to get it quilted so I can use it this holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those snow flakes, they will be great on any Christmas project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely snowflakes! I'm sure she will love them!

    Thank you so much for linking up to Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse