June in review

So another month has finished and it is time to reflect on what I have actually managed to cram in. I won't compare it to what I was hoping to do because I might be disappointed! Why is there only 24 hours in a day and some of that time has to be spent in bed asleep? I know why really because after a 3-hour night and a day at work I am absolutely aware of the value of a good night sleep! Anyway, enough of that, time for some pictures.

Some bee blocks, some me blocks and some UFOs digging. Even some blocks I hadn't shared on my blog yet (well I only finished them yesterday!) and even some finished objects!
Linking with Lily's Quilt for Fresh Sewing Day.
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5