Bento Boxes

In between all the travelling, I have stolen a few instants at my sewing machine here and there in the evenings to make a few bee blocks. I picked one of my favourite blocks for the [4x5] Modern Quilt Bee: The Bento Box block. After collecting pink and purple blocks with white background in the last couple of rounds, I changed my colour combo this round to make a quilt for Mr Cars's bed. His room is green and blue so I asked for green and blue blocks with either texty fabric or low volume fabric or white for the background. I made my test block with texty fabric for him.



And the blocks for my fellow bees...
An orange and aqua
An orange and light blue
A purple and yellow
A purple and turquoise
A rainbow block - although I am not sure about this one because of the lack of contrasts between the 2 fabrics...
and all the blocks together
More Bee blocks for linking up with Building Block Tuesday with Jen.
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse