WIP Wednesday

This week, I have started some new Bee Blocks. I have made my test block for the [3x6] Sampler Mini Bee. I choose the Stepping Stairs block in the FQ Shape Workshop book. I made one block in my colour scheme - pink using a solid raspberry for the small squares.

I really like how this has turned out and I can't wait to make the others. I have already cut some fabric for my other blocks
I haven't made any progress on my EPP block because I have been working from home since last week, so no commute time to do my hand sewing. I am hoping to finish my second block tomorrow or Thursday... Watch this space.

I have also worked on my Wonky Stars for Floh in Sew Euro Bee an. I am nearly there so I should be able to send them back soon.
I will be linking to Lee for WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.
That's all for this week. See you soon!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5