Lots of mail

In the last couple of weeks I have had a steady flow of lovely mail coming into the house. I had lots of blocks from swaps and bees that have come my way. Read on for a lovely eye candy!


I have had some gorgeous little blocks from the Bitty Block Committee
some fantasy figures from Jan, Susan and Karen

and some snow people from Carol, Teri and Jan



I now have 2 more Bee Weave It or Not blocks, they came from Anna

I received my first star for the [3x6] Sampler Quilt Mini Bee from Jane.

I will show you my blocks soon as they are due out next week. I am running a bit late on this one!

I have a few polaroids too that arrived from Jan, Karen x2
and I made my first batch of 12 polaroids with a lovely birdie fabric I had in my stash

I have received some lovely snowflakes from Joanne
and Anette for the Inchy Hexie Swap

During my holidays, I have spent a looooooot of time in the car when I have had time to hand sew, so I have caught up with mine making some for Lori
and Cindy
Celine

Comments

  1. Wow - I hope you tipped your postie at Christmas! Block mail is fun to get. Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse