Work in progress

Well, another week of sewing in different directions, progressing various projects!

I have finally made a start on my panel for the Holiday Lane Christmas Pillow blog hop starting soon over at Sew we Quilt but... I will only show you a very small peak and keep the surprise for my stop on the hop in 2 weeks time.
Sorry just teasing with this one!


I also worked on Deb's block for the Modern Minx Beginner Bee, and this one is actually finished and ready to fly to the other end of the world!

I have pulled out some fabric for my test block for the [4x5] Modern Quilt Bee. I am really hoping to sew this block today.

My block for the Modern She Made Swap is pieced, now I need to quilt it and finish it off to send to my partner soon!

And finally my Super Mario quilt-along blocks are slowly growing. I have half a Fire Flower and half a piranha now.



That's all for this week. I hope I will be able to report some finishes in the list above in the next few days. Before that I am linking to Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5