Blogoktober fest is over

It was first time this year I took part in Blogoktober fest and I must say it has been a great experience. I wasn't sure whether I would be able to keep up, but well I did it!


There were some days when I thought that if it wasn't for the festival, I wouldn't have bothered... Other days when I pushed myself to finish something, pick up something so that I would have something to blog about... And I have created quite a few OPAMs in October, maybe thanks to the festival. It was a great challenge and it has helped me to push myself to get things done and take a break from the chaos of our domestic life in the middle of the building work going on! Thank you very much to Kat for her wonderful work in organising the festival. I will watch out for next year's one as I have really enjoyed the experience.
If you have discovered my blog through the festival, I hope to see you again!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!