Charming...

What do you blog about when you haven't much new work to show off? Well, I could tell you that I will be in bed early tonight (I hope anyway!) after a terrible night with Miss Baby being unwell and crying for most of the night and a marathon-day with a trip to London in the middle of it. I am feeling quite exhausted and my grand (sewing) plans for today are just too much for me at the moment.
I have sewn a little today on the train, I prepared a couple of hexagons but not enough to show off really. And to make my day better, the stupid game I had been playing/getting addicted to over the last week has had a bug most probably and I have lost all of what I had done so far. It took me back to square one this morning, how annoying...

But when I finally got home tonight, I found a little package which made my day and finally put a smile on my face. My Japanese charm squares were back. Yeah!
I sent this
and I received 56 different yummy lovely looking charm squares like the ones below

I have already stroke them one by one, admired them one by one and get them away from little hands who would love to taste them. They are just so lovely. I don't know at all how I will use them so far but they were well worth the swap. I am glad I joined in. I will definitely keep my eye out for more like this one!
Celine

Comments

  1. I am so glad you like the charms! Hope you'll share a pic in the group when you do anything with them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse