Basket Weave blocks

We are having some major building work done on our house at the moment to make room for our big family! This is the view in our back garden...

I can't wait for the work to be finished, even though I must admit I am dreading the weeks to come when the extension will be linked to the house with all the disruption you can imagine... All for the better I hope.

And the girls are battling yet another bug, temperature, earache, runny nose and disrupted nights of course.

On a more positive note, I have finished one set of Basket Weave sets for September, yes I am running late... but I am getting there!
Pam sent us some Essex linen and scraps of orange and aqua to use with our stash. She will have a stunning collection of very modern blocks I think. Here is my contribution to her future quilt

I am linking this post to Jen's blog for Building blocks Tuesday
Celine

Comments

  1. Amazing blocks! Love that linen with the orange, and your seams are so perfect! That is something I am still working on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5