Spool

Yesterday evening was Friday Night Sew-In and I did manage some sewing... yeah!
After I eventually got Miss Baby to bed and cleared the kitchen etc, I sat down after 9pm to get started. I cut all the pieces I needed for a pink Spool block for Anna in the Modern Minx Beginner Bee and pieced my block with strips for the "thread".
I can link this block to Jen linky party for Tuesday Building Blocks.

I also got started on the sea glass blocks for Helen in the Sew Euro-Bee-an  but I haven't progressed very far so I haven't much to show for this block.

And my faithful Super Mario quilt-along blocks are always by my sewing machine so I added a few rows to my Cloud and Flower blocks and also continue assembling my jumping Mario.
Not a lot of progress but some progress anyway, which always feel good.
I will soon be posting my list for the 100 day Hustle at Kelsey Sews

Comments

  1. Very adorable spool block, I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this spool block! Visiting via FNSI--I know I'm terribly late, but there are a LOT of blogs to visit and I get sidetracked. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5