Help please!

Randi at Fresh Squeezed Fabrics is having a fun contest. You pick a fat quarter bundle in her shop, pin it to your Pinterest board and ask your friends to repin it for you. If you get as many repin as the dollar price of the bundle, you win it. But be quick, it finishes on Thursday 29. I need 40 repins to win so for someone new to pinterest, I wouldn't mind your help! You can repin my bundle to help me win it hopefully: Perfectly Perched full line fat quarter by freshsqueezedfabrics
Thank you for your help! If you want some help with yours, leave me a comment with your pin and I'll repin it for you!

Celine

Comments

  1. Done Celine..could you repin me back here? http://pinterest.com/pin/266979084131281539/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! REPINNED YOURS!
    THANKS FOR REPINNING MINE"
    http://pinterest.com/pin/187110559489540603/

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway