Bee Europa 2012

This month, Muriel has sent us some pretty fabric with Kona stone background so we could make her a convergence corners block following this tutorial for her month in Bee Europa 2012-2013.
I sliced off the charm square to 4' before I started. My first round uses 1.5' strips and in the second round, the strips are 2'. The block finishes off at 13', slightly bigger that what Muriel asked for but I will send it for her to square off.
I am linking this block to Building Blocks Tuesday on Jen's blog.
And if you are for the giveaway, please check my post from yesterday.
Celine

Comments

  1. What an adorable block! I can easily see a whole quilt made from them. What a lucky bee-mate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway