Teacher's present

Today was last of school here. Mr Cars went in with 2 little presents for the teacher and assistant. I used my BigShot to cut out the labels for the present. I really like how they turned out. I should remember to use my Sizzix more often really!

Now what was inside the presents?
Well I made some little pouches following the Orchard Tweed Pouch tutorial from the Zakka Sewing book.
I had bought some lovely vintage linen a little while ago and thought that would be perfect for the pouch. Because the fabric was patterned, I used plain fabric for the corners and didn't applique any hexagons.

I used the tutorial by Kelly to cover the ends of the zip.
As you can see I made a pink version and a black one. Well I hope the teachers liked it!
Celine

Comments

  1. I love these little pouches - how could the teachers not like them?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!