Leaves are falling

Today was our quilting group annual exhibition. I have hardly gone to any of the meetings this year because I am a little bit busy at home so I didn't have anything to contribute for the actual exhibition. I finished my Linus quilt last night and gave it away this morning but I'll show you in another dedicated post!
We also have a sale table at the exhibition and for that I contributed a few items including those lovely leaves.
I used some of my scraps that I had sewn together for a block swap I never managed to be ready for.
This time I used an old pair of jeans for the backing and a lovely piece of ribbons rather than the eyelet.
I have sold a few but not all so I will probably list the few left in my Etsy shop which has been empty for far too long!
Another good month for my OPAM too.
Celine

Comments

  1. Love these -- great idea! (And thanks for enlightening me as to what a key fob is -- after seeing these I really want to make one.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5