Zakka Key fob

The spring/summer has finally decided to arrive. We have had a very nice week-end with lots of sun and very warm temperature. We virtually lived outside for the last few days to enjoy the long-awaited warm weather. We also had friends visiting for the week-end so it was a full house and a very pleasant week-end. But I have had no time at all for sewing, to much catching up to do! It was so nice I felt I had been on holidays for a little while.... The weather is turning cooler again but I hope it will stay nice to give me some energy again.
Back to the sewing room, do you remember the 2 leaves I showed you last week? Hubby has found time to put the eyelets in and I have received the metal ware I needed to complete 2 cute key fobs.
I have sent this one today on its way to my partner in the RATZ swap.
 I hope she likes it as much as Miss Strawberry Shortcake did! It was fun and easy to make and would make a great little gift for a friend, I'll have to remember it when I need a cute hand-made gift!
June swap is for fabric magnets, I don't think I'll join the June one but I can't wait to see what the next one will be.
Celine

Comments

  1. Your lovely leaves are, well, LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get my hands on that book .. the leaves are really nice - was it easy to add the metal things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. have not been on pc for a while and have just caught up on your blog. You have some beautiful blocks and have some lovely swaps.Hope you and the children get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...