Circle of geese - pink

I have finished my Circle of Geese in pink for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I didn't have enough pink in my scrap box so I had to dive into my stash as well.
The "pink bubbles" at the top is a fabric I have used in a number of quilts and also in Miss Strawberry Shortcake book bag. The strawberry on the left is from a "Strawberry Shortcake" fabric that my Mum has used to make a teddy bear for Miss Strawberry Shortcake. The little red and pink spots are from a fabric I used to make Miss Strawberry Shortcake outfit for her own special photo shoot last year. The little hands come from my stash and is so appropriate for Baby Girl.

Yesterday I also managed to piece a crazy block in the hope that I will finish embellishing it by Saturday night for the CQ Journal 2012.

Celine

Comments

  1. the circle of flying geese is SUCH a pretty pattern... LOVE it xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!