Papercraft

Finally, I came up with something I liked for Baby Girl's birth announcement. I couldn't find an idea that worked or came out as I imagined it until recently... So before she is 6 weeks old, I have been busy busy in the last few days playing with paper and ribbons.
We started printing the cards and of course, we quickly ran out of ink so that task had to be put on hold for a while.
I printed the vellum - aka plain tracing paper and embossed it with my Big Shot Sizzix machine
 before assembling the announcement and tying a ribbon around it to make it look like a ... Christmas present of course! What else for a Christmas baby...
 I have about 70 of these to make and have completed 24 so far so I should be busy with paper craft for a few more days.
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse