Birthday girl

Miss Strawberry Shortcake had her birthday today so I spent some time in the kitchen baking for her.
We started with a treasure hunt to find her presents around the house this morning which she enjoyed very much,, it was fun to have to look for the presents based on clues (badly) drawn by Mum!
Then I got busy in the kitchen to make a birthday cake for the birthday girl. The obvious choice for her was Hello Kitty so using a pattern drawn by Dad, I cut the shaped and covered the cake with soft icing. And she recognised Hello Kitty when she saw the cake so it couldn't be that bad!

A lovely day for the birthday girl, who of course got spoiled and a lovely day for us too!
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5