Playing with my scrap baskets

Of course my time to play has gone significantly down with a 2 weeks old baby who LOVES feeding - that alone keeps me occupied for the best part of the day and night! It didn't help either that I felt poorly at the week-end and my blog is not very active these days.
But... I have actually managed to sew some blocks for a swap on flicker called Mini Scrap Block Basket Swap.

We were to make string blocks based on a tutorial by Film in the Fridge. I made 3 sets of 4 blocks and mailed them by the deadline of today. Hooray!




I really like the look of the blocks when they are put together and I regret not having time to make more. The good news is there is a second round starting now with a mailing date of 10 March and we are making the same block again so I will definitely *try* to make a couple more sets. If you also want to join the fun, head over to the flicker group and sign up for the swap.
See you soon with more!
Celine

Comments

  1. I am amazed you are doing ANY sewing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look lovely. I made a quilt using the same blocks and I must say it was one of the easiest and my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!