One cup or two

It was Baby Girl's turn to be ill this week-end so the nights have been disturbed and short and as a result my energy levels were quite low. But I did manage to finish a few swaps. I signed up for PotHolder Pass #9 organised by Amy but decided to only do the coasters this time. I had an idea early on and then kind of went off it so I browsed Flickr yesterday to find something else. I looked at my partner mosaic and used one of the idea that I modified slightly to make a set of cups for my partner.


I hope she likes them, I was happy with the results if I can say so myself! I think I might reuse the idea for gifts as it easy enough to make, use a few scraps and come out quite nice.

 I alo worked on my little  hexies and I finished the flower for Gloria that I will be able to send tomorrow and started on my flowers for the Inchy Hexie Swap.
Celine

Comments

  1. I adore those cup coasters! What a wonderful idea, and she's a lucky partner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, I really love these little cups, such a good idea for presents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHH, I luv them. They just arrived and I was so thrilled when I saw them. I saw them on the Flickr group and fell in love with them. They are absolutely PERFECT Celine! Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway